Wednesday 7 January 2009

Our TOOLS

here are some links:

We have:

1) our Team page. It is updated once a month by Etsy manager;

http://team.etsy.com/viewteam.php?id=504

2) feltingteam shop on etsy

http://feltingteam.etsy.com/

it is not a real shop to sell things, but just an extra page,

which I can update myself. There I collect the links to members'

homepages and names of felters who will be added to the members' list

during the next team page (see 1) update; in FAVORITES I collect all

members' shops;

3) the flickr group.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1003962@N23/

4)This Team blog for communication and in the future - for promoting our

work.

To join this blog, you may:

contact me by e-mail or in etsy (kokonok or feltingteam) and give me your email address; I'll send you an invitation mail.


Olga (kokonok)

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Olga thank you for all this useful information - you have been busy!

Just a note - the link to the Team page needs a '4' on the end of the numbers, so that you go to our page, not the Baltimore team!

Good luck to the new team!
Chrissie

Etsy Felting Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Etsy Felting Team said...

Hello Chrissie,
thanks, yes, 504!

I am glad to see you here.
I've seen your niminy fingers blog...so interesting!...
Would be great if you could post here, present youself, your shop, your creations.

It's really cold in Heidelberg, I've seen some ice in Neckar...how about Bedfordshire?...anyway, let's try to create a warm atmosphere here :), in this blog...!
Have a nice day,
Olga (kokonok)