Tuesday 28 April 2009

Crafty How-To: Felt Spikes & Cords

I just wanted to share a new Crafty Tutorial I posted on my blog. This project is great for felters who want to make Spikes or Cords to add to their felted pieces. It's also super Kid-Friendly! Use it for a Crafts Day Project to make snakes, worms, tree branches, or whatever their imagination might create.

Here is a preview of my favorite part of the tutorial...

create animated gif
Create animated gif

I just figured out how to make this GIF animation. It is a great tool to help illustrate process, use it on your blog too! I'm super excited, this animation makes me laugh (I'm easily amused)!!

Please feel free to comment & make suggestions to let me know what you think!!

Also check back in with my blog, I'll soon be posting pictures of my Spikes-in-Action. I used them in my newest Felted Critter!!!

Thanx - Chrissy P.
www.feltedchicken.etsy.com
www.feltedchicken.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

you're having fun with that animation - thanks for sharing!

TheFeltElf said...

Well done with the animation!!